You should take special care of your skin as soon as you wake up in the morning. You must follow these skin care tips. People use different types of skin products to look beautiful. Along with this, he also takes the help of many beauty treatments, but it does not give the natural glow that they always desires.
You know that in addition to diet in the skin care routine, if some rules of skin care are adopted in the morning, then the skin looks beautiful throughout the day. Increasing pollution and changing weather have made the skin lifeless and rough, which needs special care. By following a few simple skin beauty routines, your skin will look youthful and beautiful. Let us know how to take care of the skin after waking up in the morning so that our skin looks bright all day.
Cleansing, Toning, Treating and Moisturising (CTM) is a basic and minimal skin care routine that we must follow to maintain optimum skin health.
Step One: Cleansing – Use any cleanser that suits your skin, based on the weather and where you stay. In the winters switch to hydrating products and in the summer pick cooling products that soothe the skin. Cleansing is the first and essential step to take care of your skin. It removes the accumulated dirt and grime off the face and preps up the skin for the next steps.
Step Two: Toning – Apart from alcohol-based toners you can use any on a cotton pad so that the healthy glow remains and the pH is balanced. Rose water is considered a good toner, which helps to close open pores and refresh the skin. After applying toner, always apply moisturizer according to your skin on the skin. Toner balances the pH level of your skin and helps it better absorb the skincare that comes next. After cleaning the face, the second step comes of its toning. This removes the extra oil accumulated on the skin. Toning can also make the skin fair and soft by maintaining the glow and glow. For this it is necessary that whenever we do cleansing of the skin, we should also do toning along with it. You can also use rose water, cucumber juice, potato as a toner. It is considered to be the best natural face toner.
Step Three: Treating and Moisturising – Moisturise your skin well and massage it into your face so that it improves the blood circulation too. Choose products based on the weather and what works for you. Moisturize your skin with products that lock in moisture, promote healing, and have antioxidant properties to encourage a glowing, youthful look. Don’t exfoliate your skin when it feels dry, and don’t skip moisturizer just because your face feels oily.
Apply face pack twice a week
Here we are giving information about home face packs for glowing skin, using which you can easily see the difference in the skin. Here are some homemade face packs for glowing skin.
- Mix one spoon raw milk, half spoon honey, two spoon tomato pulp, one spoon multani mitti and apply it well on the face and after 20 minutes wash it with clean water. Use it 2-3 times a week.
- Mix two tablespoons of besan, one tablespoon of curd, one teaspoon of honey, and a dash of turmeric to make a smooth paste. Apply evenly on your face and leave it for about five minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Mash a banana and mix 1 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoon cream in it. Apply this paste on your face and let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Then clean the face. It will help in bringing back the lost moisture from the skin.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of tomato juice with 1 teaspoon of honey and apply it on the face. Leave it for 20 to 25 minutes and then clean the face. Be it acne, blackheads or other similar skin problems, they can benefit greatly from this mask.
- Make a paste by mixing a little milk and aloe vera gel in multani mitti. Now apply it on the face and let it dry for 15-20 minutes
- Mix one spoon multani mitti One teaspoon aloe vera gel a spoonful of curd/milk. Now apply this paste on your face, but keep in mind that this paste does not go into the eyes. When the paste dries, wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Grind rose petals by mixing them with milk or rose water. Now add a spoonful of honey to this paste made from rose petals. Now mix these three well and your face pack is ready. Now apply this pack on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
You should try fairlook cream to achieve natural glow. It is 100% herbal and has no side effects if you follow the instructions properly.
To read more about natural glow on the skin and other skin care related tips, do visit our blogs on telecart.com